- Picture book author and designer
- Collaborating Artist for Children’s Development Project by the Agency for Cultural Affairs and Arts
- Ambassador of the Heart Ribbon Association
Illuminating the Hearts of Children Worldwide
As a father of three children, I pursued my passion for bringing happiness to children by leaving my job and establishing my own venture in 2010. My focus revolves around designing and workshops tailored for children and education.
With the goal of fostering an appreciation for life and combating bullying, I develop original animations that are showcased in schools. Additionally, I extend my support to families facing school refusal by gifting them with drawings and poems. Engaging in charitable endeavors, the actively contributes to initiatives such as providing Christmas presents to bereaved children and offering meals to underprivileged families.
My vision is to illuminate the hearts of children around the world.
- Winner of the Grand Prize at the 10th be Picture Book Award, organized by Fuji TV KIDS
- Winner of the Excellent Award at the 8th Picture Book Publishing Award, organized by Spring Ink
- Victory in the Designer Battle of TV Asahi’s
- “Kaitou Attoiuma”（Fusousha2018）
- “Kaitou Attoiuma Korean edition”（KIZM Education Group2019）
- “Kaitou Attoiuma Chinese edition”（Hebei Education2021）
- World of children6 “Kitsune no Lululu”（Shikousha2021）
- Gene Forest12series（DNA FACTOR 2022）
- “Cornet no Oshiri wa Docchi?”（Mirai publishing2023）
- “Cornet no Oshiri wa Docchi? Korean edition”（nonunnal2023）
- The illustration for the song “Ashita no Ashita no Mata Ashita” from NHK’s “Okaasan to Issho” (Together with Mommy) program
- Ministry of Education approved textbooks Cover of Elementary School Music Textbooks for Grades 1-6 (2015-2019 editions)
- Musician “Yanagi Nagi” Music Video “Yukitoki”
- Edogawa Ward,Tokyo, Futaba Elementary School Emblem Design
- Fuchu City Civic Activity Center “Platz” Logo Mark
- Illustrations for preschool magazines such as “Mebae” “Genki” and “Babybu” etc.
- Production of the tea-themed merchandise series “Merci and the Forest Animals”
- Production of the illustration brand “MiMiunjour”